Articles in *.doc or *.docx format are accepted for consideration. All non-text objects are created with the use of built-in Microsoft Word tools (all objects must be grouped), Illustrator. Graphs and figures should be of high quality (600 dpi for graphs and 300 dpi for color and b/w figures) and made with the possibility of editing them, and formulas should be created with the use of the Microsoft Equation editor.
The formatting of articles must comply with the editorial requirements of the journal. Materials that do not meet the specified requirements will not be considered by the editors.
- Articles are accepted in Ukrainian (with additional abstract in English), in English (with additional abstract in Ukrainian).
- Technical parameters of the page: A4 format, 2 cm margins on all sides. The text is typed in Times New Roman 12, line spacing 1. Articles of at least 6 pages (3000-4000 characters) are accepted.
- The article must contain the required elements, placed in the following sequence:
- UDC (separate paragraph with left alignment);
- an index according to the PACS (Physics and Astronomy Classification Scheme), which classifies the subject of the article (a separate paragraph with left alignment);
- digital identifier DOI (a separate paragraph with left alignment, filled in by the editor!);
- metadata of the article in English (title, full name of the author(s), place of work with the address of the organization, abstract, keywords);
- article metadata in Russian;
- the text of the article with all mandatory sections (in accordance with the international IMRAD standard) (one column, justified);
- list of used literature in the original language, which is presented in the order of references (one column). The list of sources begins with the subheading “СПИСОК ИСПОЛЬЗОВАННОЙ ЛИТЕРАТУРЫ” (center alignment);
- list of used literature in English, formatted in accordance with the Vancouver style (one column, justified). The list of sources begins with the subheading “REFERENCES” (center alignment);
- Graphic materials
Tables, figures, graphs and formulas should be numbered and presented after a reference to them in the text (notes are placed directly below the table/figure/graph). All abbreviations must be spelled-out at the first mention in the text.
Formulas should be created in Equation Editor, variable mathematical values in the text are typed in italics. Schemes for writing formulas in Microsoft Equation (default character sizes):
Illustrations are allowed to be placed in the article itself (centred, text wrapping around the image is prohibited), or submitted as separate files in JPG, PNG, EPS, BMP format. All diagrams, figures, tables, and formulas should be numbered and placed immediately after referring to them in the text.
All physical quantities and measurement must be presented in accordance with the International System of Units (SI).