Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This submission has not previously been published and has not been sent to other journals for consideration (or the comments for the editor below provide the necessary explanations).
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Internet links in the text are accompanied by fully valid URLs.
- The text is typed in the 12th size of the font with a single line spacing; authorial accents are highlighted in italics, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in the content (details can be found here).
- The text meets the requirements for stylistics and bibliography set out in this section General Requirements for the Design of Manuscripts.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License, that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and e-mails provided by users of the site of this journal will only be used to perform the internal technical tasks of this journal, they will not be distributed and passed on to third parties.